Wednesday, August 1, 2012
The Liebster Award
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the 11 questions the person giving the award has set for you.
3. Create 11 questions for the people you will be giving the award to.
4. Choose 11 people to award and send them a link to your post.
5. Go to their page and tell them.
6. NO TAG BACKS.
Eleven things about myself
1) I LOVE TACOS! I could eat tacos all day everyday.
2) people think I'm full of myself.
3) I'm currently applying to vet school.
4) I have my A&P final tomorrow and I'm incredibly underprepared for it.
5) I think I have a serious candy addiction. The other day I felt like crap all day got home and ate a handful of skittles and all of a sudden I was fine. seems to be happening a lot these days.
6)I need to get my cat shaved, because he's filled with mats from my little sisters puppy, who just wants to play with the cat but doesn't realize that the cat hates everything about him and would kill him in his sleep.
7) despite the fact that I run a media blog, I really don't consume all that much media.
8) If you mix skittles and sweet tarts together, you create a flavor explosion in your mouth.
9) I have a serious problem coming up with 11 things about myself because I blank every time I start a new number
10) I should expand number 1 to pretty much all mexican food.
11) at least two of these haven't been about me at all!
1. What is your guilty pleasure (movie or otherwise)? do I only get to pick one? movie I'd have to go with "The Halloween Tree" made for TV movie, i watch it every halloween and if I don't then I get really grumpy.
2. Do you see your blog as anything more than a hobby? It's my creative outlet kinda, it started out as just me blogging about what movies I was watching around Halloween then it was year round because I watch movies year round, but it's been fun.
3. What is your favourite ever kids' film and why? I'm a really big fan of all pixar movies, how to train your dragon, the muppet movies with the exception of muppets in space and the ones not released theatrically.
4. If you had to delete one film genre from the course of history, what would it be? bromance movies. the fact that my computer recognizes bromance as a word is reason enough. But they're not funny, they're not entertaining but EVERYBODY loves them! I don't understand why or how these are popular!
5. Do you have a movie that everyone loves but you just don't get? (And I mean good movies, not Twilight or something like that). The Hangover! for reasons shown above.
6. If you had the opportunity to interview any film-related person ever, who would it be?
7. What's your day job? I'm a barback at the moose preserve I'm also a research assistant at wayne state university currently studying prostate cancer 8. Is there anywhere that you have never visited, but always wanted to? most of europe. been overseas but europe is too expensive these days.
9. What movie never gets old for you? Scott Pilgram vs the World, also how to train your dragon.
10. What is the weirdest thing you have seen or the weirdest thing you have ever done? filled out these questions instead of studying for my final tomorrow. Also I once chased a penguin very slowly down a staircase.....it was adorable.
11. Would you rather have to erase your top ten favourite movies of all time from complete existence (so that no one knows they ever existed except you) or never be able to watch a movie again yourself? I have a hard time convincing anyone to watch movies I like anyways. So probably erase them from existence.
Make up 11 questions
1) Do you find 31 year old research assistant/barbacks attractive
2) are you sure?
3) if you were to write a movie about a 31 year old research assistant/barback who would you get to play the love interest?
4) Sweet tarts or sprees?
6) Matt Damon or Ben Affleck?
7) Which version of Bennifer did you prefer Garner or Lopez?
8) in the event of a zombie apocalypse, who would you want to shoot you in the face in the event that you became zombified?
9) who would you want to shoot in the face in the event they are zombified?
10) Smooth or creamy peanut butter?
11) have you ever had a dream where you lose all your teeth or they're broken and become gross looking stubs?
11 people you're giving the award too? I only regularly follow 3 people, one gave me this award so the other two are Mandy at Mandy's Morgue or Horror and my long time collaborator Jim at I probably liked it