Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I've never seen a bigger group of Bat shit crazies

ummmmmm, one of my friends sent me a trailer for a movie called "Everyone's Dying to Meet Girly" flipping through net flix on demand today I happened to stumble upon this movie and decided to watch it. I can safely say I had absolutely no idea what the motivation was for any character in this film, but a bigger group of bat shit crazies I've never seen in my life! if I had to pick a scariest performance by a villain in a film, it'd for sure be EVERYONE IN THIS FILM!

The movie is basically about a family of two children, Girly and Sonny, their nanny who's only ever referred to as nanny, and their mom, always referred to as Mumsy. They pick up men, make them play games with them then kill them. I don't really understand why they're doing this but they go the entire time speaking in third person which just adds to the creepiness! getting ahead of myself. Basically, this family has several men in their house, they refer to them all by their room number so 1, 2 3, 4 and 5, the newest one, who the film focuses on is called new friend. I don't really know what else to say about the plot, basically they torture this poor man and he starts to plot and escape. To do this he sleeps with the three girls to make them jealous of each other, which works. The one who really snaps is girly and she just goes nuts. there's one part where new friend is going down on her she goes from a ton of pleasure to crying really quickly and then just starts laughing in this creepy creepy laugh she has.........it's strange. I'm working on not giving anything away for this one, and it's a bit difficult because not much really happened, they play cowboys and indians once! That's about the most action oriented the film got, and when girly really starts to get frightening..........ehhhh she has this poem about ginger bread that she sings really softly and then breaks in to her cackle of a laugh and uhhhhh it will probably haunt me until i die.

I'd compare this movie to Audition in the way that an old man falls in love with a creepy school girl who ends up hurting people (although in audition those people end up just being him) Check it out, I really don't know what else to say about it, I've had a really weak season this year and I hope to get things going again after tomorrow.

No comments: