Monday, December 13, 2010

Something a little different

A little about me.

I'm 29 years old, I'm studying to get in to vet school hopefully with in the next 11 years. I've been a big fan of horror movies my entire life, even took classes on horror movies when the chance arose in college. These reviews are mostly from my facebook page, I used to just write these around Halloween and then throw up an occasional movie review here and there but I'm going for this thing a week type deal just to set some goals and follow through. Why? I need a hobby and while it was a hobby before, I'd like people to read them and if I'm not constantly posting then no one will. Also I'm trying to become a better reviewer, Walking Dead was really tough, I've never reviewed a show, I wanted to keep from spoiling anything and it was really tough. Also I keep forgetting to update on what has happened, which when you're reviewing a serial type show, that kinda needs to happen. any questions about me please feel free to post them and I'll do my best to answer them.

No comments: