Monday, February 13, 2012

Some Horror Trailers

I'm excited to see these movies!



Abraham Lincoln vampire hunter! The guy who directed it has done absolutely NOTHING worth watching, yet Mary Elizabeth Winstead plays Mary Todd Lincoln.....and she's beautiful. Also perfectly cast! Let me just point this out

This woman

is cast as this woman


PERFECT!!!

Next up we've got Joss Whedon's CABIN IN THE WOODS! I've been waiting for this movie for about 3 years I think!



I need to work on my formatting skills. This is horribly laid out!

2 comments:

Shep. Burman said...

I like your casting analyst for Lincoln vampire hunter. =)

Also I like to take the opportunity to welcome you to the LAMB. http://www.largeassmovieblogs.com/2012/03/lamb-1236-cinematic-seppuku.html

Resmo112 said...

Alright thanks man I appreciate it!